Thursday, February 04, 2010

I am getting ready for the Steampunk Style Jewelry book party tomorrow night at Ornamentea and realized I don't have a thing to wear. Well, okay, I have things to wear but not the perfect thing...I will probably wear a black frock coat-ish coat and a bit of a lacy petticoat if I can remember where it is. If I have time tonight before I head to this lecture and reception at the Gregg I will hit a favorite store and look at their goodies. The whole fashion look right now is more 50s than Victorian so I may have to dream of a sweet, lace-edged dress with just the right belt, or lace up boots.

At least I have the jewelry covered!

Oh, the book party is Friday, February 5th from 6-8 at Ornamentea. We'll have the local designers featured in the book on hand and you can see a lot of their other work, plus many of the book samples AND get your copy signed if you want. See you there!

1 comment:

Do you have something else to add?