Monday, October 16, 2006

Busy week...

I am looking ahead to my week and thinking, gee, I need a snow day. Since this is October in North Carolina, I don't think I will get one, but darn I sure do need it. We were supposed to have a visiting instructor in this weekend (Susan Lenart Kazmer) but she is sick and we had to delay the class to January. Somehow the week is still busy. I need to get the new tool vendors all sorted out. I need to finish the class samples I wanted to have done TWO WEEKS ago. I need to get the order for those tiny ceramic beads from Peru finished and send it to Peru. On top of this all I have a big bag of ribbons that I wanted to sew on some of my daughters' clothes, an altered book I am determined to have finished this month, I just started a felted doll project and would like to make a few of them so that could be a class as well, oh, and my grandmother probably thinks I fell off the face of the earth as she hasn't had a letter from me in ages. Hmm, maybe I should get to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?