Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hurdy Gurdy...

is our Staff Challenge theme this month.

We have a monthly staff challenge; everyone makes something. Usually we give everyone a bag with a bit of this and that and folks have to come up with some coherent project out of it. This month, we decided on the Hurdy Gurdy theme. No stuff in a bag, just the words Hurdy Gurdy. I have been the judge since I have been working on the book and couldn't make projects. This will be my last month being the judge and I am kinda sad to miss the Hurdy Gurdy theme...

but I am excited to see the projects. Next time you come in the store, just ask the staff member you see and find out what they are working on. Since I am the judge, I can't harass them.

Ornamentea's staff challenges

Panopolie's staff challenges

The super luscious layouts on those pages are the work of Sandy, our digital artiste. Nice, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?