Monday, November 26, 2007

The Art of ReUse


What are you doing April 20-26 of 2008? You are coming to the Campbell Folk School in lovely Brasstown, NC to take the Art of ReUse with my fabulous friend Kim! I will be there. We'll spend a week enjoying delicious meals grown at the folk school in their organic gardens, lounging in the hand-made twig chairs and, oh, we'll also spend DAYS and DAYS in a big studio room playing with wood and metal and drills and lord-only-knows-what to create ReUse art...what could be better? This isn't quite the vacation of a lifetime but it's close, real close.

As an added benefit I just read that they serve dessert at LUNCH. What, are they nuts? People will never leave. Art, pastoral settings and sugar twice a day?

Register now, so you don't miss out. I think they only take like 8 people in the class. I will save you a seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?