Monday, February 04, 2008

Felted Fairies

This very sweet fairy doll is the felting work of Emily from Vermont. She makes the sweetest tiny dolls in pouches and I have a few that I will be giving to the girls for Valentine's Day. These little fairies will be perfect companions, the girls can wear the tiny pouches and have a home for the fairies when they get tired. The pouches are felted around rocks and they have soft neckbands. I cannot really say how sweet and compelling they are.

Visit Emily's shop at Vermont Fairies on Etsy. She also has sweet birds in nests that make me swoon...

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Over the weekend I found a post in the forums of LocalHarvest.org indicating that you were interested in roving. I posted there, but am just giving you a heads-up so you can go read it. Thanks!

    Lona

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?