Monday, March 16, 2009

Ways to use wool roving...unexpected


Felt is really amazing. You can make shoes, houses, tissue box covers and, yes, even ipod speakers that look like a tiny doll.

I am not kidding.

Here is the original site with the speakers for sale for 3,780 yen. That's about $38 USD of warm tunes.

My husband pointed out that the sweet dolly speaker is shown with a shuffle...so it's really, really tiny. I don't have a shuffle as I would lose it in a hot minute. The dolly might make it last two minutes. Maybe.

(thanks to the blog I saw this on...I can't find you now, too much late night blogging with too much wine and facebook mixed in, please email me and let me know who you are!)

(and since you can't see the original blogger who told me about the felt speakers, visit Jenna's blog, it's about 'arts and craps')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?