Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm gonna put the freak in beadfreak...

Well, in just a few hours I get on a plane to NYC. I will visit the Stationery Show at the Javits and enjoy some of their delicious bargain priced coffee, then spend some time with my friend Emily in Brooklyn getting crafty...THEN I come back to Raleigh to officially freak out about the photo shoot. What? you ask...well, the amazing Jo Packham is coming to Raleigh to take pictures of Ornamentea in less than two weeks. The photos will appear in Where Women Create, one of my favorite magazines. Yes. Hmmm... so I am going out of town and not staying home and obsessively rearranging and repainting and redecorating everything that does not object. Perhaps that will be good, right? right? right?

I will let you know about that...

2 comments:

  1. How cool! That's a great magazine, so neat that you'll be in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at the ICFF show in the same building. I wish I checked your blog earlier. It would have been great to say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?