Friday, May 08, 2009

Share your thoughts...


Lynn Davis has a contest today and tomorrow on her lovely, lovely blog. I read her blog but am guilty (like others) of not posting comments and she's really trying to draw us silent readers out of the woodwork. Or the internet, as it were!

So, go read and post something pithy and maybe you'll win a beautiful piece of her jewelry. I posted today, even though the contest is tomorrow as I will be busy with the Designers Market tomorrow...Oh, and the article Lynn wrote on riveting and etching for Belle Armoire IS really great. Check it out. We have copies for sale at the stores.

This is one of Lynn's pendants...she sells on etsy, too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Cynthia, I'm finally finding my way here to show you some blogger appreciation for mentioning my request for advice on my success angst! Your post helped a lot, I'm always seeking advice from those wiser and braver!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?