Friday, September 25, 2009

Humblebeads at Ornamentea this weekend...

We've got some lovely hand made beads from Heather Powers at Humble Beads this weekend at Ornamentea in Raleigh. Her work is so delicate and the colors are all right up my alley. Come see the goodies now through Tuesday.

Heather is the genius behind the Bead Cruise. Yes, that's right, there is a boat you can board with all your beads and just take classes and make things while the tropical sun warms your tootsies. I have this on my list of fun things to do someday when my girls are older and I can go bead on a boat and not feel guilty!* Since I pack about fifty pounds of craft materials for a regular trip to a beach house I don't know exactly how I could possibly pack for a bead cruise. Maybe get a steamer trunk?

*um, yes, I do realize that I bead for a living so I shouldn't feel guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?