Thursday, October 01, 2009

Humblebeads Trunk Show held over!


We've had a great response to the Humblebeads Trunk Show at Ornamentea and we've talked Heather into letting us keep the beads for a bit more. I made this sweet birdie necklace and have some earrings sitting next to me here at the desk that combine some of the brown swirly disc beads and Elaine Ray's ceramic bead caps. Mmm... I didn't actually finish the necklace yet. I think I will crimp the silk cording strands and then use a toggle, but I can't decide. For now I just knot it and that is one of the nice things about those silk strands; you can take your time to decide what to do with them!

Heather sells her beads on her websites, but rarely can you see them in person in North Carolina. She's the featured designer in the October issue of Bead Trends and her work is often used in projects in all the other beading magazines. We have the Humblebeads Trunk Show through October 6th...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?