Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Buggy Staff Challenge

We do a monthly Staff Challenge here at the stores. We have secret ingredients or sometimes a theme and the staff members all compete to see who can come up with the best project. This month we had a box of some of our new brass bugs and each person got to pick a few to create something with. This month the prize was Fame as each winner will be featured in a how-to tutorial on our website and in the stores. This month it was really hard for me to decide. I drew on the expertise of our web site designers and we finally decided upon the ones that we would turn into tutorials. After we were finished, however, I kept thinking that maybe you would like to tell me which one should be a tutorial. Would you? Go right there to the side of this blog and vote.

Bee Garden Hair Clip


Beetle Drop Earrings


Bee Hoops Necklace


Triple Spider Drop Necklace


Sacred Scarab Necklace

Posey Garden Box

Golden Beetle Ring


Felted Beetle Necklace

Winged Scarab Pendant


Beaded Web Brooch

Picnic Necklace


Collaged Bee Brooch


Dragonfly Fringe Necklace

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was just signing into Google, but it didn't show that I had ever signed as your follower. I'm slipping!

    On Friday, 11/27 @ 9:00 p.m., my next post will issue and I have something in it for you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beaded web brooch is hella scary! You should put a warning for us with arachnophobia. I almost threw my computer across the room. :(

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?