Monday, January 25, 2010

Extra Beads?

Do you have extra beads? Well, that is kind of a silly question. What I meant to say was do you have beads you aren't going to use any time soon that could go do some good work elsewhere? I just found out about Beads Of Courage and think this charity is a great place for all crafty folks to consider when they are clearing out their stash. These fine folks work with seriously ill children and their family members to offer a bit of fun and creative enjoyment in the hospitals or hospice locations where the children are receiving treatment.
Go, read about their programs here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this information. I have lots to send. I have a stash with no one to give it to that would put it to good use. Thanks for the info and I will definitely help to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...thanks for the link!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?