Friday, January 29, 2010

Scrap Fabric Flower Project


Snow is here...just a few tiny flakes are falling. My hubby is in the kitchen stirring up some popcorn for us. We are going to sit in the dark living room and watch the snow fall while the girls are sleeping. Peaceful. Romantic even. When they wake in the morning it will be all squeals and squeaks and not peaceful or romantic.

I thought I'd find a few new crafty activities to keep them busy when they come in tomorrow afternoon, wet and cold from the snow. We'll have hot cocoa and then make things...ahh, a perfect snow day!

I fell in love with this fabric scrap flower idea from Cut-Out-And-Keep. I think I will make a few for me using some silk dupioni ribbons. More lux than scrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?