Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What have you been making? part 2


Look at this lovely necklace created by Keirsten Giles using our Rolo Borneo chain in copper. I love the way Keirsten wraps and the pendant stone, that wider, bead-cap style wrapping is hard to get just right.

I have been looking at a lot of Keirsten's work because we are creating a customer Showcase this week at Ornamentea.com. If you'd like to hear about how you can have your work featured in the Showcase, and possibly win lots of Ornamentea goodies, please click here to sign up for the announcement.

Keirsten's blog is here. She not only makes beautiful things, she is an engaging writer as well.

2 comments:

  1. holy cow! thanks for featuring me and your kind words!! I LOVE your rolo Borneo chain, and also your regular rolo chain! That Borneo chain is so cool you can just about use it as a focal. I love it for jump rings too. I'll be back to your store soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que hermoso trabajo, me gusta.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?