Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stacked and Square Earrings


This week we have TWO pairs of earrings for the Earring(s) Of The Week. They both feature Elaine Ray's ring beads so I thought I'd show them at the same time. These beads have off-center holes which means you get a great deal of visual motion when you use them. This first pair creates a trapeze effect by using fine-gauge chain with the earrings to suspend the beads. Nice!
These earrings use stacked and wrapped Elaine Ray ring beads and my favorite square jump rings. I use those jump rings on the clasp ends of necklaces and bracelets but here they look just lovely. Oh, we are currently out of the square jump rings but my sources tell me they'll be in soon. Click on the link and you can sign up to be notified when they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?