Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Elaine Ray Beads Retiring...


We are retiring select Elaine Ray beads to make room for new ideas she has cooked up. You can order these soon-to-be-gone styles right here at Ornamentea.com. If you want to know what she's up to, come see her on Friday or Saturday this week at the Double Trunk Show. She'll have some of her newest glazes and shapes for you to see and purchase. You can even talk with her about what you'd like to see or show her your designs. Elaine loves to make beads but she really loves to see what other folks do with her beads. 

The necklace above is by someone...I have the picture but no name attached to it. Obviously, the disc bead is Elaine's. If this is your necklace, please let me know in the comments! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, please! I love to see what others have made with my beads and pendants - bring them with you to Ornamentea this Friday and Saturday. I will see you there!

    - Elaine Ray

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?