Friday, October 01, 2010

ecopoxycraftresin- the safer, cleaner craft resin!

This is the new product I have been so excited about...it's a soy-based resin that is odorless and has a fabulously flexible mix ratio. What's that mean? Well, you can use it in your home and not want to move out because of the smell AND you can make a teeny mistake when mixing and it will still set up. Those things both make me really happy!

Check out more info here...the website is up but not totally finished. We are taking orders now and will start shipping on November 1st. Do you have a store? We can send you a case! This will replace all the 2-part resins you are already using...safer, cleaner, clearer, easier...

I'll be posting projects, directions, videos and more over the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I just lost my comment because I didn't see the word verification ;-(

    I am avidly interested in this new product. I have a prototype that I am working on right now and I am testing out 2-3 other resin products to see what works best. I like the idea of the low odor and especially the mixing forgiveness. I have wasted more batches of the mixable resins than I care to count. I will be watching to see more about this product.

    Thanks for sharing the information.

    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really interesting product. I've a "green university graduate" so I always enjoy hearing about new green products for jewellery making.

    Does it contain bisphenol A (BPA) as so many (all) of the usual epoxies do?

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?