Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why is it...

that when I am packing for a trip I suddenly can't remember a single outfit I like to wear?

Yesterday I was packing for BeadFest. Five days in Philly. Why was I suddenly struck with wardrobe amnesia?

My clothes dissolved into a pile of mis-matched items and I couldn't find a single white tee shirt or my favorite sweater.

Yes, this is the actual pile of clothes I ended up packing...




Yes, that's a awful lot of jewelry for a five-day trip. I economize on the shoes!

We made it safely and now I'm up early, eager to set up for the show!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see youuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a ton of fun. I can't wait to hear all the reports from the fest.

    And I know exactly what you mean about the wardrobe amnesia. I go through the same thing every time I go on a trip too!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?