Friday, January 13, 2012

New Tutorial - the Raindrop Bracelet

This new tutorial uses some fabulous pre-looped bead chain that I am newly in love with. I like the fact that this chain is hand-looped, not machine looped. That may be a picky detail, but it matters to me.

Machine-looped chain looks too perfect. The loops on this hand-looped chain are round and look a lot like the ones I make myself. They have some variety, too. Not so much that the chain looks uneven, but just enough to make it interesting.

Click here to see the chain.

This tutorial will be emailed out later today to all of our Dispatch subscribers. Do you get the Dispatch? It's a free project PDF that you can download and make. Sign up for the dispatch here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?