Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jon Pitts featured in Raleigh On The Rocks

Jon Pitts, our favorite local-boy wood carver is featured in a nice article over at Raleigh On The Rocks. This blog is one of my favorites; it brings back memories of those distant days when I had a regular bars-and-live-music habit. The posts are chatty and sometimes a bit rough, but I'm a big girl and I can take the occasional 4-letter word.

Click over here to read about Jon's work and stop in the store to see some of his newest items. There is a caffeine-molecule pendant that is calling my name...

2 comments:

  1. Oh!!! The Owl Ring is super super cute :) Love it!
    xxx
    Stefanie take-the-biscuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana C Keever10:01 PM

    I have one of his owl pendants and I just love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?