Tuesday, March 27, 2012

put this quote on jewelry...


Tired of the same six quotes stamped, etched and stitched on everything at craft fairs? Me too. I'm going to start a new blog section called Put This Quote On Jewelry in the hopes that I can see these quotes, well, on some jewelry. Or tote bags. Or yoga towels.

You get my point.

I'll put quotes here that you send me, or that I find on Pinterest. Are you on Pinterest? Use that button right there on the right to follow me if you'd like to see my quote board.

This quote was found on Pinterest and then google-image-searched to find the originator. The first use of it I found was on this sweet quilty blog A La Mode.

Wanna know how to run a google image search? Check out this sweet tutorial.

4 comments:

  1. NICE!!!
    Good inspiration!
    (((Good reason behind it too!)))

    I started loading up the charm day blog with links of this year's participants!
    You are on it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, and yes! Thanks for sharing your quotes with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got pretty tired of the same words used on jewelry and started an "irrelevant" list. This is just a random brainstorming list (some good, some awful) and I haven't done anything with it, but some day.....

    Leap
    Trudge
    Baby Steps
    Frenzy
    Rescued
    Spread your wings
    Magic Feather
    Pixie Dust
    I Do Believe
    Voodoo Magic
    Moxie
    Amour
    Mon Petite Chau
    Spicy
    Tenacious
    Obvious
    Catapult
    Trite
    Petulant
    Badatude
    Poseur
    Catty
    Zeitgeist
    Doppleganger
    Wanderlust
    Superficial
    Fanatic
    Fabulous
    Klepto
    Naked
    Chameleon
    For Rent
    Sinful
    Schadenfreude
    Brain Fart
    Whoa Nelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa-I'm pulling for 'Whoa, Nelly' and 'Superficial' !

    I once made myself a necklace with 'Poseur' on it...gosh, I love that word. Do the kids say that any more?

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?