Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Tutorial and a New Designer - The Knotted Friendship Bracelet

This Knotted Friendshop Bracelet Tutorial was created just for Ornamentea by Erin Siegel. Erin is one of the authors of a favorite book here, and we love her easy-to-wear designs. She is going to be doing projects for us every month and we can't wait to see what she cooks up.

It's funny, I have designed about 90% of our projects for, well, for-EVER. When I decided to find some designers to add to the styles represented here I immediately thought of Erin's work. Her designs are so on-trend and yet still so approachable. I look at them and think 'I'd wear that' and 'I'd wear that, too!' She was super excited to create for us and I was just as excited. It was kinda like two 12-year-olds finding out they had the same gym class. I almost cried when I saw the first project. Friendship bracelets, so perfect for the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Anyhow, you should visit Erin's blog and see what she's up to. You can also shop for her designs on her etsy shop. Yes, this bracelet is available to purchase, which is good if you are too busy braiding your hair for gym class to make one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?