Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Today's Try It Tuesday

These little snowmen are our Try It today. I took the pic with my phone and used PixFX to edit it. I can't decide if I like this app or not, but I am playing around with it. I ramped up the contrast and it did bring out the white beads a bit.

Let it snow!*

*it's like 60 degrees today. Our door is propped open. I LOVE North Carolina!

Oh, get your own snowman parts here:
beads (we used 6 and 9 mm)
hats
head pins
simple ear loops (ear wires) 

5 comments:

  1. love these! would you mind sharing what kind and where you got the beads. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh :) very cute snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just updated the post! Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sari yorke6:37 PM

    I am in ontario canada. We got hit with snow! Love your snow man

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?