Tuesday, June 24, 2014

good morning-

Happy Tuesday. Today I got up early and came into work to write a note to you. One thing led to another and suddenly it was later than it should have been. Partially, this is because I allowed myself to get very distracted by a new box of stones we've received. They'll be out in the store later today. I think you'll like them.

The other reason I got distracted? I happened to put on an old song that had been kicking around in my head for the last day and it led me down a rabbit hole of 'oh, this song! oh, THIS song!' for a while. Do you ever do that? This is the song that got me started. 

Did you vote for our Customer Choice Try-It Tuesday contest? The winners have been posted on the blog. Check it out right here. It was interesting to me how many of the projects tied in votes, I guess the winners were really loved! I will have new Make-N-Takes for the top 4 coming out in July, and you can watch for the winners to show up in as Try-It Tuesdays over the next months. Thank you very much for voting, it was really fun for us to see which techniques and projects were preferred.

Congratulations to Peggy Rose. She won the drawing for the Make-N-Take kits. Peggy will be receiving a phone call from me later today! 

Tonight, I am teaching the Chevron Necklace class. If you have a tween or teen who wants to learn how to bead, I've got a few spaces left and I'd love to have them join me.Click here for more information. This class is open to ages 12+.

It's our last week for the Gardanne Trunk Show, so if you have a few more of those delicious enameled components you want to purchase, now is the time. We'll send the last few pieces back on Thursday. 

I'll see you soon-







This blog post is a reprint of my message from our weekly store newsletter. Subscribe here.


2 comments:

  1. Tiffany11:59 AM

    How have I lived this long without ever hearing that song!?! My latest ear worm has been Lorde's Pure Heroine album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. create a Pandora station based on Us3 and you'll LOVE it...and I'm a big Lourde fan...she's very talented!

      Delete

Do you have something else to add?