Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What's not to love?


I love my job-

Yesterday morning I unpacked a really lovely trunk show of enameled metal components from Anne Gardanne. I got to carefully place each one and admire the shades and tones.  

Anne's work is really quite lovely; the enamel on her components is fired front and back with the same brilliant color and care. There really are not any 'bad sides' to these charms, focals and links. We've put her components in our front case and they'll be here through the 25th, but I think many styles won't last long, stop by soon to see the best selection. There are photos in the previous post of some of her fab goodies.

I've also released a new style of tutorial on our revamped Tutorials Page. Over the years, I've gotten so many requests for more complicated tutorials; and even on-line classes. The time involved kept me from being able to make this possible, but I think we've found a way. This year, we are going to add to our page of basic, fashion-driven tutorials with several more complicated ones featuring multiple techniques and in-depth instructions. These more involved tutorials will require a download fee, but I do hope you find them worth it. You can visit our new Tutorials Page right here. The newest tutorial is the Morocco Statement Necklace (shown below.)  I'd love to know what you think about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?