Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Newsletter - Hello, October

good morning-

October is upon us. I love the crisper days we've been enjoying, and so does my dog. She spend much of yesterday afternoon, lounging in the sun in the backyard. I spent some part of the day in my neglected studio. Life has been keeping me away from my beading table and the mess required some attention. I sorted, and laid out some beads for earrings, and fixed a bracelet, and then moved on to making a second pot of coffee. It felt very productive, in a not-rushed kinda way. 

Today I'll be productive at the shop. We are putting the finishing touches on our Handmade Holiday party for later this month. I do hope you can join us. We'll have a great time and get the crafting season off to a big start with some ideas that will make your holiday gift giving both handmade, and stress-free. Today's Try-It is actually one of those ideas. The sweet bow earrings are fun for many ages, and can be made in colors to match any outfit.

Our basket trunk show is continuing at the shop thru next week. If you haven't yet popped in to see the beautiful handmade baskets that Suzie brought us from Ghana, you need to do so. They are so colorful and so useful. 

I'm off to make a pot of coffee and dig out some warm socks, but not in a rushed way. 

I'll see you soon-


(this note is excerpted from our weekly store newsletter, you can subscribe here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?