Tuesday, April 19, 2016

from our newsletter


from our weekly Tuesday newsletter:

Well, it's finally here. The last week of the Big O in Raleigh. After this week, our website will stay up, but this week is your last chance to come in and shop for goodies in person. I'll be at the shop almost every day (and almost every hour we are open!) so if you come in, please ask for me. 

What do we have for you this week? Well, to start off our store discount is now 65% on all the beads, stones and gems. If you've been waiting for that really pretty strand of your favorite stone, come get it before someone else does. 

If you sell jewelry, and need beads for your designs, our designer-quality findings and parts are at an all-time low price right now. We can still process designer sales (if you have an NC tax id #) so be sure to bring it with you. 

I've been asked over and over if I will keep writing this newsletter. Guess what? I will! I'm going to create a new mailing list for just for folks who want to hear from me, even after we close the Raleigh shop. I will still be making things, and I'll write about that. I will still be designing kits and projects (you'll find them on Ornamentea.com) and I'll write about that. I will still be getting up early to walk the dogs and make coffee, and I'll write about that. If you want to keep hearing from me, just click that link below and add your name to my new list. 

I  hope I'll see you soon, I'm going to go walk those dogs now-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?