Monday, October 15, 2007

Felted Flower Bracelet


I created this bracelet with a filigree square, a felt blossom and a few Czech glass beads from our bead mix. The square is bent to a slight curve and I sewed the flower on and added beads to the flower center with a bit of Fireline and a needle. I used some cadmium yellow tiny fire polished beads that have been winking at me from the mix table for a while to adorn the center.

The bracelet band is strung on Opelon, my favorite of the stretchy fibers...you could do a clasp version and be all fancy if you wanted. The bracelet band is attached on two points of the square but it's kinda looped over in the photo.

This took about 10 minutes.

Have fun.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty!! And I just love the color.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?