Friday, October 12, 2007

Let it snow! Beaded Snowflakes


We have had a lot of fun the last few years with these beaded snowflakes. They are made on metal forms and you can use any kind of beads. Seed beads, druks, Swarovski crystal, it's up to you. They are so pretty, too.

At our house we often don't have a tree. We have a small space and no room for it. We do decorate for the holidays, though, with roping on the windows and wreaths on the doors. I do like the pine smell.

We have hung these snowflakes in our windows and I will leave them up way through January. I don't know why a snowflake has to say 'Christmas' when it really should say 'Winter!'

If you have your own bead store you should sell these snowflakes. If you are a civilian reader of my blog, well, come see me and I will hook you up with the forms. It's not too early to get winter going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?