Monday, February 12, 2007

Iron Crafter II

Here are a few photos from the Iron Crafter II this last week at Panopolie. It was fun, everyone seemed to have a good time and the winning project was a TIARA by the Fabulous Elizabeth. She won AGAIN so the next IC will be ultra competitive. I think next time I will also throw in a bit of a new challenge-maybe a non-craft item to include. Something re-purposed, if you will. Like maybe a detergent bottle. Or some nuts and bolts from the bottom of the tool box. Hmm, we'll have to see...
This is Elizabeth deep in crafty mode...you can see the sweat on her brow as she defends her title.
This is April's ring. It was a strong second place behind the tiara...and it was my favorite for Best Idea To Take To A Craft Show And Try To Sell (If that was a category...)
And here is a shot of many of the competitors hard at work. I couldn't go in and heckle them as I had to be the judge this time, so I hope they got heckled. About that judging, I will NEVER do that again. It is so hard. Really. All the projects were interesting and well made in their own right. It was like judging apples and oranges, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?