Monday, August 06, 2007

watching my demented troll


It's four in the morning. For some reason, Nora has decided that she must, Must, MUST be awake and wandering the house at this hour. We have a good friend visiting and our house is small so in the interest of maximum quiet I am sitting here in a dark living room while she wanders around commenting on the objects she can pick up and identify in the inky room. No lights. I don't want to wake her up. She is cackling like a troll. I kid you not.

Here is a picture of her in the daytime. Although she's cute in her jammies I couldn't work the camera at this hour if I tried. She is changing the invisible diaper on that dolly and saying 'pans, pans, pans' which is her version of pants.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:11 PM

    WOW, where did she suddenly sprout all these arms and legs from? She looks like she's about a foot taller from when I saw her last month!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?