Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Do you make them? I do. I really do want to be a better person each year. You know, neater, kinder, less scattered. I don't ever make big resolutions because I figure that would just be too much to handle. I like small, manageable resolutions. Among this year's are:

Write more neatly on my calendars. Usually my calendars look like this picture. Messy, messy, messy. Now, I do know how to write neatly. And I could erase instead of crossing out items. So this year, I will. I will be neat on my calendar. At least until about March or when I forget.

Give random crafty gifts to friends and family. I did this a few times last year and folks got so excited I decided to do it more this year. Just make something I love and then give it away to someone I love. Random gifts are always nice, I know I love them. This year I will make a few more surprises for girlfriends, my sister, even my hubby. Shh, I am not going to say what I am working on for this resolution right now!

And finally do things in a more timely manner. Yeah, right. It's what, January 11th?