Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Art Bead Scene Blog: ABS' Monthly Challenge - January


It's time for the monthly challenge at the Art Bead Scene. The theme this month is Ice Storm. You can send them a picture of your icey jewelry made with art beads and you may win an great collection of beady goodies. A few of the folks that work or shop at Ornamentea have won - this is one on line contest that is for real!

Art Bead Scene Blog: ABS' Monthly Challenge - January

Maybe it's because my house lies in the shade of an enormous pecan tree, but the words 'Ice Storm' make me think of wintery trees. I like these four-hole pendants or spacers by Elaine Ray to add a bit of winter forest to an icey design.

So what are you waiting for? Go make a jewelry already!

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia - you are helping me meet my New Years Goals. Yeah! One of my goals is to design an entry every month for our Art Bead Scene Challenge. Today I was thinking... what to do, what to do, what to do ... and here you give me the perfect answer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine-you can't use this tree, then we'll both have a project with it this month!

    We LOVE the new sets, by the way. Only three left!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?