Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Studio Sale

So if you happen to be in Pittsfield, Massachusset this coming weekend please visit my friend Crispina's Studio Sale. You'll find lots of her signature recycled wool goodies and I am sure it's loads of fun...this is one of those events that makes me wish I had a machine that could beam me anywhere for a few hours of fun.

Both of our children learned to walk on one of her giant potholder rugs and they snuggle under a sweet baby pink blanket made of cashmere and wool sweaters from ladies of long-ago.


If you go, tell Crispina I said hi!

(I would have nicked a photo from her site to show you here but the clever folks have it all in fancy flash, so you'll have to click through and see what I am talking about...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?