Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Retro Restock


We've unpacked a shipment of wool felt including a giant amount of the Retro color mix shown here. This assortment was inspired by the fabulous Betz White and we love the soft, sherbert colors. It sold out quickly the last time we got it in so we ordered an extra big amount. I would like to fill up a swimming pool with these and just roll around in them, kinda like those ball pits they have at playgrounds but I wouldn't share it with any sticky children. Can you imagine my own sticky children emerging from a bath in tiny, multicolored felt balls? Actually, I can imagine that and it's making me laugh out loud.

Well, go check it out...we have new felting tools and books in, as well.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this post on making felted russian nesting doll ipod speakers and immediately thought of you all at panopolie. These are CRAAZY!

    http://www.tokyomango.com/tokyo_mango/2009/03/felt-ipod-speakers-shaped-like-kokeshi.html

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?