Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We've been seen at Art Bead Scene!


Tari Sasser has created this fab pendant idea using our Frame Locket for her Ten Dollar Tuesday project this week. Nice work, Tari! I love reading the ABS blog; the jewelry is inspiring and the studio snippets are nice, too. Check it out at Art Bead Scene.

Now about Candy Corn, well, I am sort of mixed on that. I am a chocolate person. Candy that is mostly sugar with some other flavor often seems like a complete waste of chewing or calories or both. I mean, seriously, Lifesavers? Why? But seasonal, once-a-year candies do seem worth it, if only for the nostalgic, it's that time again, feeling. I do not buy Candy Corn, however, as fifteen kernels or so into the bag I am done and then there it sits, getting stale and looking corny.

This pendant is the best way to enjoy it, I think.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Cynthia! Truthfully, I don't each candy corn myself. Shhhh don't tell anyone. It made me sick as a kid and I still can't eat it. I love these little pendants. Wearing mine today. Very iconic of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:15 AM

    The pendant is great-especially because candy corn is great-and especially if you are wearing the necklace while ordering deep-fried candy corn coated in chocolate at the NC state fair. just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have deep fried candy corn?!!!

    OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! And I thought deep fried Twinkies was weird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They deep fry everything and anything they can get away with!
    I learned that they deep fry Mars Bars in the UK and serve it with KETCHUP!
    EWWW

    I tried deep fried pasta last week, I actually thought it was pretty interesting!
    It was pieces of large macaroni that had first been boiled then drained, then deep fried. Was a bit like eatting a corn chip.
    Deep fried candy corn though.... mmmm NO THANKS!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:52 PM

    I really, really dig the new banner! You with all your "fresh from the coast" inspiration . . . xo N

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?