Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vintage Bits Trunk Show at Ornamentea Nov. 29th













Are you a Tag Sale person? I am, or, should I say, I was. Lately I seem to get there a bit too late and everything is gone except the tattered sofa, the forty-year-old mattresses and the boxes of old 45s. I want to get there early and buy the big tin of buttons and the shoe box of old Girl Scout medals, but I miss it.

Not my friend, Stacy. She must get up at the crack of dawn. She finds the very best stuff like Art Deco buckles, or a medal for the 1935 National Marble Championship. This stuff is just begging to be added to some tremendous mixed-media jewelry. Stacy will be selling selected goodies from her collection at Ornamentea on Saturday, November 29nd. We haven't ever had a trunk show quite like this one, I am pretty excited. That's also the day of the Designer's Downtown Market in our parking lot, so there will be plenty to see.


NOTE I originally posted this at happening on the 22nd because I cannot use a calendar. It is happening on the 29th.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE STACY!! She has some of the best stuff and at incrediable prices!! I will be there with bells on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:01 AM

    Hey Cynthia-
    Just wanted to check in and see what day the vintage trunk show is- on your blog it says the 22nd and then on the Ornamentea website is says the shows and market are the 29th. Just thought I would ask. :) I don't want to miss this one! THANKS so much. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Yes, it is the 29th. I have trouble with the details like dates, times, etc. You could come see me on the 22nd, but the fab Stacy won't be here until the 29th.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?