Monday, January 05, 2009

Words of the year...

From friends I have heard many nice words and phrases for 2009.

Simplify, Home, Balance; all quite deep and herbal tea/yoga/natural fiber. Then there are inspiring phrases like Be Present and Out of the Box; you know those people will be making some changes that would be fun to watch.

But then my friend Jennifer tells me her word for the year is Fudge.

No kidding, she tells me this as she hands me some lovingly wrapped fudge; silky smooth thin pieces of what is, really, the best fudge in the world. She says she can't bear to think of Living In The Moment or Just Being for a whole year. Instead, she's going to perfect her fudge.

No, you can't have her phone number.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:44 AM

    OH MY! That is to funny. :) I LOVE IT.... I may have to hunt this girl down! Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked it :) <3 I've started a list of varieties I want to try. Fudge just seemed so much easier than "Be present".

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?