Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When in need, place a bead!




This is my favorite new song and favorite new artist. My friend Nancy sent me the link to this video and suddenly, I gotta get a gem sweater.

Yes, I joined Leslie Hall's fan group on facebook. I am now probably at the top of her stalker list as I sent her a passionate note requesting her to come to Raleigh and do a performance...offering to have her stay overnight at my house was probably a bit much, huh?

(Seriously, Leslie is the Jack Black of the crafty, Midwestern female. Girl is not afraid to rock the gold lame stretch pants OR that gem-a-licious sweater that your aunt gave you for Christmas in 1987. And that hair? The glasses? We've all been there, honey, but we weren't quite as cool.)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:45 PM

    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen... I love it. oh and that gem sweater I am green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, totally broke down and became a FB fan. She's great! Thanks for the gemsweaterliciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hysterical...she rocks...love it..Thank you for posting this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:15 PM

    man, oh man. your friend Nancy sends you the *best* links. I'm glad you have someone to keep you up with the get down. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?