Friday, April 03, 2009

Patti Digh at Panopolie

Tonight was so much fun! The store was full to the brim with so many artists and creative people. Everyone had a great time listening to Patti Digh read and I loved hearing the stories behind some of her stories. She is a wonderful spinner of tales and everyone was loathe to have her stop. She signed books until they were all sold out (!) and then cheerfully signed some flashcards I had lying around.

Thank you to all who came out to hear Patti read, and a big thank you to Mollie and Heidi who spent the afternoon putting extra touches on the store (like the stack of books above!) while I was home with my children.

Now I am off to bed, Betz White's class is tomorrow and I have to pick her up at 8:00 at her hotel. I wonder if she drinks coffee?