Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Etsy

Is is et-zee? or eat-see? nevermind*. Etsy is a powerhouse that has transformed the whole indy craft movement. Some folks say it IS the indy craft movement. I know I sure spend enough time and money there. Sometimes the work is truly amazing, technically superb, hip, cool. And then sometimes you just want to say, what? You made that? Why?

For those moments, there is Regretsy. Very, very funny. Not for children.

(um, it is et-zee. I asked when I was there earlier this year. Oh, and by the way, their offices are kinda messy. That made me happy for some reason.)

1 comment:

  1. Whew, I have been saying "et-zee" under the assumption that it couldn't be "eet-see" as that sounds like some sort of disease that's carried by a mosquito or gnat. Relieved to have been correct.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?