Thursday, November 05, 2009

New Elaine Ray goodies have got me excited!

We have some great new beads and pendants in from Elaine Ray. These asymmetrical discs are very pop-art 70s and groovy. Elaine debuted these beads at her last trunk show and folks went nuts for them. We finally have them in the office and we'll get some out to the stores lickety-split (you can order on-line now!)The earrings above were designed by Tracy T. and I think she could have invented twenty different pairs-she was so jazzed by the new beads! I think I will nick the pair on the left for my very own, I have a dress they would look perfect with.

See all the newest Elaine Ray beads here on Ornamentea.com.

3 comments:

  1. Those earrings make me smile...Thanks for sharing! I'll be check those beads out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza! I am loving those earrings!!!!!!! Thanks Tracy, you have a magic touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy! I've got my eye on them!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?