Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tiny Wire Chair - How To, How Too Sweet


This photograph is from Design Sponge, one of my favorite home dec blogs. Tiny chairs made from champagne cork holders, ahh! I have seen these done at parties before, by silent/creative types whilst the bubbly chatter rises around the maker's head. Even though I have a bit of experience at twisting wire I have not ever made one of these chairettes myself. Looking at this wee seat however, makes me think how sweet these would be with a tiny table made of a spool. As a Good Mother I must now consume several bottles of champagne so that I can make such a set for my children. Ahh, the sacrifices we do make.

Go read the actual how-to here at Design Sponge. They don't seem to use tools but I will when I make my set. I mean, the set for the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?