Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Vintage flowers and leaves make me happy...


We have acquired these lovely french beaded flowers and leaves in soft wedding whites and crystals that are really making my head spin. I keep thinking of ideas for ways to use them on earrings, on the front of a filigree locket, on a ring. Oh-oh-oh...

See all the flowers here...I'll have some projects next week, maybe several!

And I know, these flowers aren't so hard to make but these are DONE and that is kinda nice! I am tempted to cheat a bit and use some of these leaves to make a ring like the Monkey Garden ring I am teaching at Ornamentea on May 21st. In that class, we'll make our own leaves but maybe an all-white garden would be nice for a monkey?)


If you want to join me for the Monkey Garden Ring, call the store at 919-834-6260. We use the oval screen rings to bead on. The class isn't up yet on the website, but we have started a sign-up sheet.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy the beautiful jewelry you make. You are so talented and I love looking at what can be made with beads. I have always loved beads and collect them, some are very pretty and some are chipped and not so great. I am going to challenge myself to create something with them this year. You are so inspiring!
    Pattyjo

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?