Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aggh...overextended...overinspired...overtired...

It's late. I should be sleeping. Instead I am here at my craft table (okay, technically NEXT to my craft table) waiting for something to cool down so I can keep working. I am making a necklace that I don't actually NEED to make. It is not for an article, or for a class, or a store sample. It is kinda just for me. I thought of it today when I was day-dreaming while I should have been doing something more productive. I couldn't get it out of my mind. Hubby and girls are long asleep, my legs have already joined them...

Why do I do this? Why do I stay up WAY too late to make something that snuck into my mind when I was supposed to be concentrating. Wait, am I not alone? Do you do this too?

Okay, for the record the project uses mica and soldering and alcohol inks. If you see me in it tomorrow it turned out just right. I'll be the one in the amazing necklace, leaning up against a wall, sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?