Monday, June 28, 2010

Something I have been working on...

I really love this kimono crepe cording. It feels so soft and drapey and has such wonderful color blends. This bracelet is constructed of that cording and lots of yummy Elaine Ray ceramic beads. I was going to enter the bracelet in the Art Bead Scene Challenge this month but I am headed out of town for vacation and don't have time to finish the bracelet. I want there to be rows of beads or stitches on each of the clasp's 7 loops and the fitting and finding takes time. I used Wildfire bead thread to stitch the bracelet and it's very, very strong.

Did you enter? If not, your entry is due on the 30th of June. The Toulouse-Lautrec painting the contest is inspired by is lovely. Contest details are here.

We have two new colors of the cording that should be up on the website later this week. They are out in the store now...

3 comments:

  1. I Love it! Also love the new look.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciooooso , me encanta, el montaje con los cordones y el colorido, muy original...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bracelet! The way it is constructed is very creative - I love cords and have not seen them in crepe.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something else to add?