Thursday, November 11, 2010

Size matters...measuring very small distances...and teeny-tiny pies



Because of what we do here everyday I pay a lot of attention to very small things. I can judge the size of a bead in the blink of an eye. I can tell you the gauge of wire with a glance. Somehow, though, sheet metal sometimes confuses me. And bezel wire? Oh, it always seems bigger than it is...That's why I have a gauge. Actually, I have a lot of them. I have this one (below) for that pesky sheet metal and bezel wire, as well as a ring gauge for finger-sizing and a ring mandrel for ring-sizing. I also have a dozen different measuring tapes for necks, wrists, ankles. Because I love measurements so much, I love this video featuring bees getting hit with teeny-tiny pies.


Um, I have to say though that this video is amazing even if you don't like measurements. Did I mention the teeny-tiny pies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?