Thursday, February 24, 2011

Apply for this show today



The show is in Greensboro, NC and that should be reason enough to apply. That town is such a sweet, green place and every time I am there I leave feeling like I could have landed there quite happily.
Don't get me wrong; I love Raleigh. It is my home, I hope for the rest of my life. We're properly settled here with good friends and the store, and a garden I've put sixteen years work into. I have no real desire to move anywhere.

Still, there are a few places that I have visited that give me this winking idea that I just almost should have, could have, might have ended up there. Greensboro is one such place. There are great coffeeshops and bakeries and funky people and church ladies in fancy hats. There's just enough people that you probably don't run into yourself every day, but not so many that you can't get to know a lot of them.

I just might have to come to the show to shop and to enjoy a bit of G'boro!

You? Oh, you need to apply. It's gonna be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?