Thursday, June 02, 2011

Join the Patriotic Craft linky party at Craft Test Dummies

 Are you already thinking about Patriotic crafts for July 4th? It's not too early...the crafty folks over at Craft Test Dummies (one of our favorite sites here at the office!) have started a link party to celebrate Patriotic Crafts.

You can join in...just go read the instructions on their site right here.

I can't join the party (we are a 'selling site' and so prohibited) but I'll share some red-white-and-blue jewelry ideas that go a bit beyond the safety pin flags you made in 3rd grade all month.

What would I do with the items pictured here?


I'd string those beads up in a chunky necklace on red or blue leather cording and cut out some of my favorite states from the map and make charms using bezels and ecopoxycraftresin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?