Monday, September 19, 2011

Earring Wardrobe

We have a new class at the store that I love to teach.

Earring Wardrobe is a challenging beginner class where participants make 7 pairs of simple beaded earrings in just 3 hours. They learn to loop and measure wire, wrap and trim head pins, form and hammer ear wires. They learn the names of the tools, the names of different kinds of beads AND how to do a bit of designing. Whew! I'm tired just typing that, but I love to teach this class because of the joy and multiple 'a-ha' moments I am able to participate in. Taking someone from that 'I'm not crafty!' space to a place where they successfully make SEVEN pairs of earrings that they can be so proud of is really fun.

Check out the video I shot at the Sunday class-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something else to add?